The Chase ~ No Travel Writer

Thursday 16 February 2012

The Chase



I sprinted across the road without a care for the cars and bikes coming at me. Getting through the parked vehicles outside the station and running through the doors I took a left straight into the crowds of passengers waiting to board. The driver was still there and searching for me so I bolted out of a side entrance near the ticket office which opened onto the taxi rank. I got some very strange looks while running across the road and skirting back round to the front of Hualampong. I hid in a crowd on the other side of the road. He strode out of the doors with his head up and chest puffed out. He was looking around for me but luckily couldn't see what he wanted. My heart was pounding in my chest and I was sweating so much from the adrenaline and the muggy heat. I thought I should probably get out of the area for a while so went up a block and flagged a taxi down to take me to the AirAsia office. The staff at the office were a fantastic help but it did cost 2,500 Baht to push my flight forward a day. The Vietnam visa would be 2000 and the taxi was 100 so I had 400 Baht left to last two days.
Next: It's All Coming Together
Read From The Beginning

0 comments:

Post a Comment