The Most Beautiful Girl ~ No Travel Writer

Thursday 8 March 2012

The Most Beautiful Girl


There she was! The most beautiful girl I had ever seen was checking in. The flow of her curly black hair and the glow of her tanned olive skin made her look so radiant and gorgeous. The world appeared to stand still for a moment as I took everything in, but snapped straight back to life as she looked up at me. I hadn't realised how long I'd been stood there but it was obviously too long, going by the quizzical look I was getting from her friend. I put my head down and quickly made for the door utterly embarrassed. I could feel my cheeks burning all the way to the 'Crazy Buffalo' bar just around the corner and continued to burn as I sat sipping my cold beer. Sitting there lost in my own thoughts I knew I wanted to talk to this girl but didn't have a clue how I would even start a conversation let alone continue one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment